Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Potage Aux Champignons, Ile de France

Otherwise known as, Cream of Mushroom Soup...and something to do with France.

It turned out really well. At first, when the mushrooms were raw, it looked rather repulsive, but once the 25 minutes of cooking were up, it was delicious. I served it with broccoli and biscuits. :)

Sadly, there is no step-by-step, or even a whole recipe for you to follow. I was quite grumpy at the time and didn't feel like recording the whole thing. I did post a picture of the soup with the raw mushrooms in it....so enjoy!

The raw soup:

The finished product:

Mmmmm:

1 comment:

  1. Okay, here's the comment that I tried to leave before:

    I LOVE the fact that, not only are you a great cook, but you take such good pictures of the food you make. It looks very appetizing and colorful. Great job!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your next meal posted here...

    ReplyDelete